Sandleigh Road, Wootton, Abingdon
5 bedroom Detached House for sale: Sandleigh Road, Wootton, Abingdon
- An Significantly Extended Family Home In A Pretty Village Setting
- Gas Central Heating With Supplementary Solar Panels And Alternate Solid Fuel Heating Option
- Two En Suite Bedrooms With Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Large South East Facing Rear Garden With Useful Outbuilding (light and power)
- Recently Redecorated
- Extensive Driveway Parking
- Modern Energy Efficient Boiler
- Well Appointed Kitchen And Bathrooms
- Council Tax Band D
- EPC Rating To Follow
A five bedroom family home offering 2700sqft of superbly appointed, modern accommodation located on the outskirts of Oxford in the village of Wootton. The property sits on a well proportioned plot and has a double garage sized outbuilding with light, power and water, ideal for conversion to accommodation or general storage.
Ground floor - hallway, WC/Cloakroom, bedroom 4, guest bedroom with en suite shower room, dining room, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room. First floor - three bedrooms including a large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom. Family bathroom, large storage cupboard, ideal for use as a study.
Conveniently located for both the historic City of Oxford and Abingdon this pretty village of Wootton offers a number of facilities including a Co-op supermarket, public house, parish church, hairdresser, pharmacy, dentist, florist and a village primary school. In Oxford and Abingdon are a number of very well regarded schools and a more comprehensive selection of shops and leisure facilities. Surrounding the village is attractive countryside with good road access to both the A420 and the A34. Didcot Parkway Mainline Station is approximately 12 miles distant (London/Paddington approximately 40 mins fast train).
Tel: 01235 520079