Oxford Road, Abingdon, OX14
4 bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale: Oxford Road, Abingdon, OX14
- Well proportioned 'width and a half' garage with secondary internal access.
- Private setting, accessed through 'no through' road private drive at the end of a non estate, cul de sac location.
- Side and rear extensions approved and built in 2005/2006.
- Large 'corner plot' garden with well tended flower bed borders, established greenery and two sunny aspect patio areas.
- Three well defined reception areas.
- Useful downstairs WC and separate utility room.
- Income generating solar panels, producing free daytime electric.
- Secondary 'lock up' garage, located off Appleford Drive.
*SOLD IN ONE DAY USING SIMPSONS VIEWING EVENT MARKETING* A significantly improved Harwell family home, tucked away in a cul de sac location with its own private drive. Extended to the side and rear and having one of the largest gardens on the development, this outstanding, North Abingdon family home offers four large bedrooms including a 'vast' master bedroom and en-suite. This is a stunning family home and one you must view to fully appreciate.
Number 159 Oxford Road is located at the Lodge Hill end of Oxford Road, 1.3mi from the town centre and conveniently close to major transport links including the A34 and Radley train station. The property falls within the Rush Common school catchment, is walking distance to Long Fulrong school as well as Peachcroft shops and a bus service to Oxford City (approximately 6mi).
The town centre has a weekly Market, a Waitrose supermarket and a good selection of independent shops, pubs bars and restaurants. There are pretty riverside walks along the Thames and Ock, and a range of popular Market square coffee shops overlooking Abingdon's historic County Hall and Museum.
Radley train station serves Didcot's mainline train station with allows commuters access to London Paddington within one hour.
EPC Rating: B
Tel: 01235 520079