Link Detached House
Windrush Way, Abingdon, OX14
Guide Price £375,000
3 bedroom Link Detached House for sale: Windrush Way, Abingdon, OX14
- Falling within the popular Rush Common Primary School catchment area.
- Modern kitchen with an open plan layout into the dining room.
- Upgraded bathroom suite with intergrated shower.
- Large driveway for two/three vehicles.
- Walking distance to Rush Common, Peachcroft shops, the X13 and No.35 bus routes to Oxford and Abingdon.
- Useful 'bonus' room located to the rear of the garage, ideal for use as a utility or home office.
A very well presented, link detached family home located on Radley Green, a premier North Abingdon development.
Windrush Way is part of the Radley Green development, built in the 1970's in North Abingdon. Located just off Radley Road, one mile from the town centre the property falls within the Rush Common Primary School catchment and is within easy walking distance to the number 35/X3/X13 bus routes direct to Abingdon and Oxford City. The town centre benefits from a range of shops, pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. Oxford City can be found just 6 miles north and London can be reached in under 45 minutes from nearby Didcot Parkway rail station.
Tel: 01235 520079