Bostock Road, Abingdon, OX14
Offers in Excess of £400,000
3 bedroom Terraced House for sale: Bostock Road, Abingdon, OX14
- Garage and driveway parking located to the rear of the property, off Mullard Way.
- Three well-proportioned first floor bedrooms with potential for a fourth through a conversion of the loft space.
- Refitted ground floor bathroom suite.
- A Victorian tree lined road, located in the 'old' part of Abingdon, within a short walk of Albert Park.
- Two well defined reception areas, used as sitting room and dining room.
- Well-proportioned south facing rear garden with useful timber built outbuilding.
A rarely available Victorian town house situated in an idylic tree lined road, a short walk from Carswell Primary Schoool and Albert Park.
Abingdon provides a wide range of excellent services and amenities with Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets, renowned primary and secondary schools including Abingdon School, Our Lady's, St Helen & St Katharine, The Manor Preparatory and The Europa School at Culham. The centre of Abingdon has been rejuvenated in recent years and boasts many shops, restaurants and public houses. From Radley and Didcot there are regular train services to Oxford and London and the A34 to the west of Abingdon provides transport links to the M4 and M40 motorways. There are also regular bus services to Oxford.
Tel: 01235 520079