South Avenue, Abingdon, OX14
5 bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale: South Avenue, Abingdon, OX14
- A five bedroom family home with three reception rooms, including a sitting room, play room/family room and open plan kitchen/diner/family room.
- Ground floor, underfloor heating (excluding the sitting room) in addition to air conditioning in two first bedrooms and the home office/gym.
- Electric car charging point, Nest smoke detection system, 'Smart' lighting system and house alarm/security system.
- Artificial lawn.
- Block paved driveway parking, laid in 2021.
- Walking distance to Dunmore and Long Furlong Primary Schools.
- Open plan 'lifestyle' room with bi-fold doors opening into a Westerly aspect rear garden with matching 'tiled' threshold level patio.
- Vaulted kitchen ceiling with remote controlled Velux windows/rain sensors.
*SOLD IN ONE DAY USING SIMPSONS VIEWING EVENT MARKETING* A significantly extended and modernised family home with large, purpose built out house, ideal for use as a home office or gym.
*SOLD IN ONE DAY USING SIMPSONS VIEWING EVENT MARKETING*. A significantly extended and modernised family home with a large, purpose built outhouse, ideal for use as a home office or gym. The property benefits from a variety of 'smart home' features, is located on arguably one of Abingdon's most sought after roads and is offered for sale in 'new home' condition.
South Avenue is 1.1 mi from Abingdon town centre, just 15 minutes by foot and closer still to a small Co-Op and the Oxford Road bus service to the town centre and Oxford City. The town centre benefits from a range of shops, pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. Oxford City can be found just 6 miles North and London can be reached in 45 minutes from nearby Didcot Parkway rail station.
EPC Rating: C
Tel: 01235 520079