Corneville Road, Drayton, OX14
4 bedroom Detached House for sale: Corneville Road, Drayton, OX14
- EPC Rating B
- Recently completed brick built, front boundary wall sitting in front of driveway parking for up to five cars.
- Larger than average garage.
- Fully redecorated accommodation with newly laid floor coverings.
- South facing garden with recently completed timber fence panels and well kept flower bed borders.
- Walking distance to the village pub, local primary school and bus routes giving access to Abingdon and Didcot.
- New sand stone patio.
- Wood burning stove in the living room.
A modernised, two storey chalet bungalow benefiting from four double bedrooms, a refitted open plan kitchen/diner and sitting room opening into a garden room with bi-fold doors, overlooking a very private 108ft south facing rear garden. A recently redecorated master bedroom is complimented by a newly completed shower room en-suite.
The village of Drayton is situated a 2 miles from the historic market town of Abingdon on Thames where a superb array of shops, pubs and restaurants can be found. Drayton itself has two convenience shops, a hardware shop and two public houses. The location of the village is also ideal for access to the A34 and to Didcot Parkway Railway Station. A bus service operates giving access to Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot and surrounding villages.
Tel: 01235 520079