Chilton Close, Abingdon, OX14
Offers in Excess of £625,000
4 bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale: Chilton Close, Abingdon, OX14
- Three well proportioned reception rooms including a modern, open plan kitchen/diner.
- Large utility/laundry room with 'laundry drop' from the master bedroom.
- Ground floor shower room/WC usefully situated by the property side entrance.
- Extensive master suite with built in wardrobes/dressing room and larger than average four piece en-suite bathroom.
- Concealed coats and shoes cupboard in the entrance hall.
- Useful outside storage accessed from the rear garden, suitable for the storing of bicycles and bins.
- Wood burning stove in the living room.
VIEWING EVENT, by appointment - Saturday 2nd July from 1pm-3pm. A stunning family home, extended to create a large, versatile family home with well thought out and exceptionally presented accommodation. The property is located off Appleford Drive and is conveniently situated for access to Rush Common Primary School, bus routes to Abingdon, Oxford and the surrounding villages.
Chilton Close is advantageously situated on the Northern side of Abingdon, within a short walk of the Oxford Road, two local public houses and a range of 'out of town' shops, including a small supermarket, newsagents and a hairdressers. The town centre is within a mile and offers a wide range of independent and High Street shops including a Waitrose. Oxford City is circa 8 miles and Didcot Parkway mainline train station is of a similar distance and provides direct access to London Paddington in less than one hour. The town benefits from a wide range of leisure and sporting clubs and there are three well performing secondary schools in addition to Abingdon School, St Helen and St Katharine's School and Our Lady's Convent.
EPC Rating: D
Tel: 01235 520079