Schools Out! We’re Here To Support Our Local Community Throughout Lockdown
Following the announcement from the government on Wednesday 6th January, all primary and secondary schools in the UK are moving to remote learning until February Half term, and Summer exams have been cancelled.
For families that aren’t set up at home with access to a computer or printer, this can make the situation even more of a challenge! Being a proud Dad of three and a resident of Abingdon since he was a child, lettings Manager, Joe Hodgkins, has volunteered to print out school work for families in the Abingdon area. (Inspired by another independent estate agent, Parson, in Norfolk).
He says, “We’ve adapted our Stert Street office in line with government recommendations, and are working from the office to process sales and lettings, so, we’d be more than happy to do something that helps the local community at the same time. We have quite a few printers, lots of ink and plenty of paper! Parents can email over worksheets as a PDF or word document, and the Simpsons team will post them, or they can be collected from our office Monday through to Sunday. All inline with social distancing guidelines of course!”
Click the link below to get started and just add your name so we know who the work belongs to. And, if you’d like your work posted to your home, include your address details to your email!
Our Opening Hours
Our offices are at 24 Stert Street, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3JP and we’re open on the following days and times:
- Monday 08:30 - 18:00
- Tuesday 08:30 - 18:00
- Wednesday 08:30 - 18:00
- Thursday 08:30 - 18:00
- Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00
- Sunday 10:00 - 14:00
COVID Safe & Secure
Visitors to Simpsons can rest assured that health and safety is our number one priority, and vendors can have peace of mind that their sale or rental will move forward safely and successfully.
Only motivated, ready, willing and pre-qualified buyers and tenants will physically enter our vendors homes! Here’s how we prequalify interested parties for our customers:-
- Accompanied virtual viewings and extra photos to qualify the interest ahead of a physical viewing
- Proof of funding prior to viewing
- Virtual viewings 7 days a week until 10pm
- Pre-viewing home preparation – turn on lights and open doors to limit the viewers physical contact
- Legally prepared property sales documents to speed up transaction time
- Face mask and hand sanitiser ready viewings
- Socially distanced office set up
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us to discuss any property related issues. We’re here and are more than happy to help.
In the meantime, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Schools in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Rush Common School, Hendred Way, Abingdon, OX14 2AW
- Thomas Reade Primary School, Radley Road, Abingdon, OX14 3RR
- Abingdon and Witney College, Wootton Road, Abingdon, OX14 1GG
- Caldecott Primary School, Caldecott Road, Abingdon, OX14 5HB
- Carswell Community Primary School, Bostock Road, Abingdon, OX14 1DP
- Drayton Community Primary School, Hilliat Fields, Drayton, Abingdon, OX14 4JF
- Dunmore Primary School, Northcourt Road, Abingdon, OX14 1NR
- Europa School UK, Thame Lane, Abingdon, OX14 3DX
- Fitzharrys School, Northcourt Road, Abingdon, OX14 1NP
- Thameside Primary School, Cotman Close, Abingdon, OX14 5NL
- St Nicolas CE Primary School, Boxhill Walk, Abingdon, OX14 1HB
- Long Furlong Primary School, Boulter Drive, Abingdon OX14 1XP
- Larkmead School, Faringdon Rd, Abingdon OX14 1RF
- John Mason School, Wootton Rd, Abingdon OX14 1JB
- Radley CofE Primary School, Church Road, Radley, Abingdon, OX14 3QF
- St Edmund's Catholic Primary School, Radley Rd, Abingdon OX14 3PP
Are you a school in Abingdon but not listed above? Let us know so we can ensure everyone is included.